What's new

Dragonvale Daily Sent Gems List (NO friend requests please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gems sent yesterday - 18 March

Royal W/Cheese
Jackcedio
Trinity
DancingElixer
Hyaenidae
Bramasole2011
 
My tree filled up again! Good thing since I missed yesterday. Lol!

Sent to:
Agsc
Twiz
Babykitty1
Bird_Man_JNR
Dragonville10
Mybuster2go

{GC ID: royal w/cheese}. sent with my iPhone using iPF
 
I got the "and others sent you gems" message again. If you sent a gem from 11:30PM - 10:30AM US Eastern time and are not listed here please let me know. I am missing 4 gem senders. Ugh. Bridood, Supah Boy, coxy 26 and danud
 
Sent 3/19:

Werfy55
Gbreeze21
Nomis1969
SnuggleTM
Coxy 26
Flattsfanatic71

GC ID: royal w/cheese
 
Gems to be sent today (in about 2 hours) - 20 March:

FunkyUnky24
Ocha_Rnd
Noodlebear007
Trinity
Daevoz
Jackcedio
 
Today

Casrow
Clubben
Thorin oakenshield the 1
Chrismylifeaway
Hazzard13
Nenad8300
 
Sent 3/20:

Bird_Man_JNR
Phibes74
.TommyB.
SnuggleTM
Vampi64
Coxy 26

GC ID: royal w/cheese
 
Ughh my son has just had " the and others sent you gems" again if you sent him one today in the last 10 hrs up to the time of this post please can you let me know thanks x x x
I got today snuggleTM,royal w/cheese,goldsiam7,waglia,GT500girl,sunfresh77,chipster1999, the devils footprints so if your not here please let me know thanks x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26
 
Yesterday

Kelseyunrated
dald0n
zonga4
The devils footprints
I love ipods 4689327
Ivanabot
 
Gems sent Wednesday, 21 March
VDL04
Jackcedio
Coxy26
.TommyB.
Hyaenidae
DonOfAvalon

Gems sent Thursday, 22 March
Royal W/Cheese
AiryFairy76
Trinity
Jackcedio
Daevoz
FunkyUnky24

Gems sending today - Friday, 23 March
Coxy 26
.TommyB.
Smurfette
MJTyler
Jackcedio
Vionne72
 
Sent 3/22:

Werfy55
Lily71288
Wiwie-urien
SnuggleTM
Babykitty1
Flattsfanatic71

Sent 3/23:

Werfy55
Twos
Flattsfanatic71
69skateboy69
agsc
Goldsiam7

GC ID: royal w/cheese
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom