What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Daily Sent Gems List (NO friend requests please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Smurfette said:
Oh sorry Vicky I typed that on he other list and not this one. So sorry.

No worries Hun don't be sorry x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

OP
GT500Girl

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Today

Pookiejr
Shiner84
{fAcEbOoK}
nickmfsmith
Chillüm
Wezil8808

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sent today (3 March):

69Skaterboy69 - Competition Gem
Royal W/Cheese
Williamsbr
ValerieChua
Coxy 26
Jackcedio

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Smurfette said:
Thank you to everyone that sent me Gems to get my second LYD.

Not sure who I've missed but I know I have. If I have please let me know and I deeply apologies. The names I have are:

Segbert
Fletch smurf
Bird man jnr
Vampi64
demonioazul
Lotusthreads
Vivipilou
Little Lara
Jutto88

I just read this. Unfortunately my gems were all gone at that moment to send you one. But, I believe my friend kumanekoclub sent you an invite and a gem. She just started a few weeks back and I am her one of three friends on her list and i think maybe birdmaestro and you. I thought she would appreciate CP camp so I asked her to send you an invite birdmaestro. So a gem to her would be very generous and appreciated.

OP
GT500Girl

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the others gave you gems this morning...it was from overnight. Grrr...this is the one thing I wish they would get fixed as it is too much stress on me. If you sent me a gem in the last 10 hrs and are not listed here please let me know. Evan&storm, ladygilda, hydeyfam, jbobcat59, danud, eeerrriiikkk I am missing 4 gem senders.

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so these are really late I had a problem with my gifts

From dragonville10

Williamsbr
Nenand8300
Sherylynp
Lotus threads
Bumface!
Coxy26 ( the first time he's showed on my list!!!!)

had to stick to my list lol that wouldn't be fair I created another account just to send him a gem everyday from so I could stick to my list x x x

And from coxy 26

Mybuster2go
Phibes74
GT500girl
Brooklyn22110
Royal w/cheese
Stef54321

escapement

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
I got the others gave you gems this morning...it was from overnight. Grrr...this is the one thing I wish they would get fixed as it is too much stress on me. If you sent me a gem in the last 10 hrs and are not listed here please let me know. Evan&storm, ladygilda, hydeyfam, jbobcat59, danud, eeerrriiikkk I am missing 4 gem senders.

Hi gt girl I sent you a gem yesterday and have sent you at least one a week since we returned from Hols in feb

OP
GT500Girl

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi gt girl I sent you a gem yesterday and have sent you at least one a week since we returned from Hols in feb

Thanks! It looks like I was missing that one. :thumbs: Hope you are getting my returns...and sorry they come slow since my list is long.

OP
GT500Girl

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Today

I love ipods 4689327
Jbobcat59
Stef54321
Waglia
Goldsiam7
Sillysmiffy

escapement

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
Today

I love ipods 4689327
Jbobcat59
Stef54321
Waglia
Goldsiam7
Sillysmiffy

So is the new deal to record here who we send to. I regularly gift six gems a day I have had one gem returned in the past 48 hours?

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
escapement said:
So is the new deal to record here who we send to. I regularly gift six gems a day I have had one gem returned in the past 48 hours?

Yes this thread is to help ppl who get the "and others" message so anyone can come check for names they have missed but the problem is not everyone uses this. most of the regulars from the other thread "tips and tricks" do ,as a lot of us have lists that are many days out( my list has 37.5 days owed out already) this means it may take a while for a gem to come back to you if you have sent to someone who has a long list ......but I promise most of us on the tips and tricks thread return faithfully it just takes a while x x x : thumbs : and you are welcome to join in this as it's for everyone just add your list of sent gems each day and check for your name and for ppl you have sent a gem to check they have not missed any names (we always post when we have missed a name) hope this helps as I'm not the best at explaining things lol x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sent today from dragonville10

.iluli.
Royal w/cheese
Pollock305
metalsdragon44
Servant 16:9
Avassa

And from coxy 26