What's new

Dragonvale Daily Sent Gems List (NO friend requests please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all! To be sent in about 2 hours on 20 Feb (back to work :()

Hyaenidae
Williamsbr
Daevoz
Trinity
Jackcedio
VDL04
 
Sent 2/19:

Nomis1969
Twiz
SnuggleTM
Phibes74
Bird_Man_JNR
Coxy 26

{GC ID: royal w/cheese}. sent with my iPhone using iPF
 
Sent 2/20:

Werfy55
Goldsiam
Vionne72
Mybuster2go
Babykitty1
Rweav13

{GC ID: royal w/cheese}. sent with my iPhone using iPF
 
Yesterday oops forgot to post

Brooklyn11220
Chillum
Quyenny
Dazz34
Julie2855
I love ipods 4689327
 
Sent today

Ruggerzz...
Zsa17...
Gypsytart...
Conj nxot...
SuzY64...
Sugarfreak

Tiffany xoxo
 
Sent from Dragonville10
yesterday

Allycrawf
Beamerfreak
Finbarr24
Brandon sim
HT1025
Nenad8300

And today

69skaterboy69
Brooklyn22110
GT500girl
Sherylynp
Avassa
Phibes74

vicky x. GCID dragonville10
 
From coxy 26
Yesterday

SMURFETTE
SnuggleTM
Waglia
Royal W/cheese
Phibes74
Shantelfox

And today

SMURFETTE
Vampi64
GT500girl
Stef54321
Royal w/cheese
SnuggleTM

vicky x. GCID dragonville10
 
Sent 2/21:

Twiz
Bird_Man_JNR
GBreeze21
Phibes74
Coxy 26
69skateboy69

{GC ID: royal w/cheese}. sent with my iPhone using iPF
 
Hi sent today from coxy 26

SnuggleTM
Shantelfox
Stef54321
Servant 16:9
Mybuster2go
Royal w/cheese

And from dragonville10

We5ton
Hazzard13
Chipster1999
MaxB61
mc-neeze
Emsdaddy2k11

vicky x. GCID dragonville10
 
Good Morning Everyone! I received the dreaded ‘and others’ message this morning. I forgot to take note of my gems before I went to sleep, but think I am only missing one gem. I received gems from Hyaenidae, MukMuk604, Coxy 26, Rwallace622, Jackcedio. If you are not listed here and you sent me a gem in the last 9 hours (from time of this post), can you please let me know. Thank you! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom