What's new

Dragonvale Daily Sent Gems List (NO friend requests please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get to send out my gems last night which I am very sorry for. I fell asleep not feeling so well. I'm glad they will be on a morning schedule now though..

Today

Donofavalon
Sillysmiffy
Chutney.spires
Rudysa2
Chrismylifeaway
Phibes74
 
I missed my last gem!! The load screen popped up and changed before i could see who sent it!! If anyone sent me a gem tht hasnt posted it yet, please let me know
 
Sent gems today were

Grillian45
Pollock305
Tommyb71
Lazyboy612
TJR440
vivipilou

Sent from my ipad2 GCID dragonville10
 
Sent 1/25:

Twiz
Babykitty1
Phibes74
Viciously
Rweav13
Werfy55

{GC ID: royal w/cheese}. sent with my iPhone using iPF
 
Again I got and others gave you gems while I was out for a couple hours. These are the ones that were listed, and the 2 I received afterwards. If you sent me a gem in the last say 4 hrs and are not listed here please let me know. ( 1:30-5:30 PM EST ). Evans&storm, I love ipods 4689327, Thorin Oakenshield the 1, chrismylifeaway, donofavalon and waglia. I am missing 1 gem sender.
 
Between 2:00 - 4:30PM PST today I received gems from ( benyroby, awboj, [[:ik:]]u, Kewlworm, and then 2 others whose names didn't get displayed). If you aren't listed then I'd appreciate it if you let me know.
 
I have a gem tree with only one friend (Segbert).

I sent and received a gem from Segbert.
 
I really hate to post this again but here goes. I have not been feeling well so I haven't checked DV as much as I should. I got the "and others gave you gems again" I am missing 2 gem senders. It was between the hours of 7:00-10:00 PM US Eastern time. These are the ones that were listed so if you sent one and are not listed please let me know. 15donahun, ::[daisy]::, rudysa2 and okcdebbie.
 
GT500Girl said:
I really hate to post this again but here goes. I have not been feeling well so I haven't checked DV as much as I should. I got the "and others gave you gems again" I am missing 2 gem senders. It was between the hours of 7:00-10:00 PM US Eastern time. These are the ones that were listed so if you sent one and are not listed please let me know. 15donahun, ::[daisy]::, rudysa2 and okcdebbie.

Hi Gt500 girl I think I sent you a gem yesterday or the day before from goldisherri
 
williamsbr said:
I have a gem tree with only one friend (Segbert).

I sent and received a gem from Segbert.

Whats ur gc id?
 
Was out of service all day and am missing 4 gems. Received gems from durkoj, JerryEddy, Moogie924 and PederAndersen. If anyone else has sent me gems in the last... 24hrs, please let me know.
 
Sent today

Sugarfreak
Chrismylifeaway
Hecur1975
Gypsytart
Durkoj
Zsa17
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom