What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downloading youtube into ipad

eeediy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just bought my iPad and trying to watch some video clips from YouTube. How can I download those clip into my iPad. What is the best software. Tried with tagdiskhd but unable to do so. Can anyone help me cause I want to watch those clips offline. Any ideas are welcome..... Thanks in advance.

shazain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey just what I was looking for then I found out of isafeplay download it then go to YouTube select the video u want and hold it for about 2 sec and pop up says download it converts automatically any flash video and best of all it's free for a limited time so hurry

OP
E

eeediy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So u meant that i have to download isafe play.. Is it available on app store.

shazain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes u have to download isafeplay it is available on the app store

debsylvania

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I checked out this app (isafeplay) on iTunes and found thru reading the feedback from users that they were required to rate the app with five stars in order to get the "full" version. I'm amazed at how many people caved to that requirement, though I saw many that stated in their "review" what was going on. The whole thing sounds fishy to me, and makes me think the app is suspect as well.

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
debsylvania said:
I checked out this app (isafeplay) on iTunes and found thru reading the feedback from users that they were required to rate the app with five stars in order to get the "full" version. I'm amazed at how many people caved to that requirement, though I saw many that stated in their "review" what was going on. The whole thing sounds fishy to me, and makes me think the app is suspect as well.

[QUOTE="]

I will bite. I like Safeplay.

Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB

terejoy0332064

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I suggest you try YouTube Robot which enables you to download video from YouTube.com onto your PC, convert it to various formats to watch it when you are on the road on mobile devices like mobile phone, iPod, iPhone, ipad, Pocket PC, PSP, PSV or Zune. youtuberobot.com

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Most reactions

Latest posts