What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downloading Videos From Ipad to Facebook

miche1969

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone please help. I have a couple of videos I've taken with my Ipad and want to put them on Facebook. It compresses the file then takes a very long time to do anything and now a message comes up saying video too long .... Video is only about 4mins long!!!! .... I have no problem with photos .... Thanks

HardMetalAlchemy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you using the Fb app? If so, try signing out, closing down the app in the multitasking bar and then relaunching again.

OP
miche1969

miche1969

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm not technically clever at all this. When I open Facebook I go to add photos/videos then choose video from my camera roll it then compresses file then I press use and it seems to look to upload then freezes and to email it says the video is too long :(

HardMetalAlchemy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm not technically clever at all this. When I open Facebook I go to add photos/videos then choose video from my camera roll it then compresses file then I press use and it seems to look to upload then freezes and to email it says the video is too long :(

Sign out of Fb and try closing down the app, then double click the home button and hold down the Fb icon until it jiggles. When it starts to jiggle, tap the 'x' on the top right corner of the app. After doing this, reset your iPad by holding the power button and home button at the same time until the white apple logo appears.

Most reactions

Latest posts