What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downloading app fiasco

lovingmyipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys so umm im having a problem donloading apps over 20 MB and it says that i nid to be cnncted to a wifi or directly from my PC to itunes......
Here's the tricky part for me i am using a 3G sim card on my ipad 2 whilst my wifi is turned on and connected to it, before
I am able to download almost anythong and now it just suddenly wont let me, ive tried turning off my sim and just leaving my wifi on
But its not working it seems like wifi is not working at all i tried connecting to youtube and facebook and i cant connect to them
I tried turning my wifi on and off as well still doesnt work, i tried my wifi off, sim on still wont let me download it..so if anyone knows how i can fix this please
Tell me thanks alot in advance. BTW my wifi is at my house i have my own router

P.S:i know that if i connect to itunes and DL it from there it will work what i want to know is how to fix the wifi problem. Thanks alot in advance

Most reactions

Latest posts