What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't Buy An iPad 2 Wait For The iPad 3

eshaq786

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All

I've written an article about why I think its better to wait for the iPad 3 than buy an iPad 2 right now plus a round up of new features to expect. Hope it proves insightful.

[Moderator edit: Removed link to personal blog. Please, read our rules! Thanks.]

Thanks.

:thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:

tazz3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
thats what iam going to do just waite for the ipad 3 because i know it will be some what better then the ipad 2

mjahrami

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ops.. I just got an iPad 2, I couldn't wait for it.. Needed something to browse and read, I got sick of Sam,, screens in my mobiles so needed something lil bit bigger :p

jmccamb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wish I could see the link. I understand why the rule is in place but in this case it doesn't seem reasonable.

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If money is no object why wouldn't you wait. Just think 30-60 days wait an you may gain an iPad with solar panels built in!

Nuff said

"Post are better with pictures ".

Most reactions