What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

doing my head in

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
AAAAARRRRRHHHHHHH!

the wait is unbearable.

there's no stock in any shops in the UK (according to stock checker web site), i've another 2 weeks wait until shipment (although im hoping this time will come down) and all i hear about is rumours of more and more supply delays and faulty units.

not good. my forum profile even touts me as an ipad master yet i've never even touched one in my life! :(

but, in the mean time i'm spending money waiting for things to happen. I've spent a small fortune downloading HD apps into itunes ready to sync - i'm determined to use the ipad so much for things like business, accounting, client displays etc etc rather than just gaming as i do on my Touch, i've ordered my Targus Stylus from Amazon, my Fling controller just arrived today ( Fling Joystick for iPad ), just ordered a leather pouch for travelling with ( iPad 2 Horizontal Leather Carry Case on eBay (end time 15-Apr-11 14:37:07 BST) ), my 5 meter HDMI cable is here, my iRig connector is here too and i'm currently just contemplating a 'just mobile' upstand - New Just Mobile UpStand For Apple iPad Aluminium Stand on eBay (end time 07-Apr-11 18:27:04 BST)

so there you go. got all the kit but nothing to play on it with :(

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well ~ when it does come ~ and it will....

bd463d21.png

Most reactions

Latest posts