What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does a case like this exist?

D_K

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been hunting all over google and can't find what I am looking for, so I'm hoping someone here can help. The case that I'm looking for is your typical folio case but with a full width pocket on the front that you can hook a notepad into. I've seen the BooqPad but the issue with it is you can't fold it in half like you would typically do because you would end up with your iPad face down on the desk. Thus I just want a folio that I can attach a notepad to the front of and keep the iPad safe. Has anyone seen anything like this? :confused:

OP
D

D_K

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That case has the same issue as the BooqPad. If space is ever at a premium and you fold what really is the folio cover around behind the notepad, you end up with your iPad face down. You would think they would have a folio with a pocket on the front for loose papers that I could make work. But I just can't find it.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I get what you're looking for, but I've seen no such case despite looking at many, many cases online and in person.

If you don't find what you need, one option is using a site like Etsy.com, where there are many handcrafters who can make a case to your specifications, often at prices comparable to retail for mass-produced goods.

Most reactions