What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Documents to go, problem viewing excel files

frossi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just started using docs to go but unfortunately all charts or tables with a color background show up as all black (with no visible content) when i open them in docs to go. Anyone out there with some advice on how to fix it?
Thanks!

ExcelSmiter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had a similar problem viewing a textbox within an Excel file. Is there a simple way to fix this either in Excel or in the Ipad aside from getting rid of the textbox?

rlapoint

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Unfortunately DTG does not support a number of functions in Excel like text boxes, charts, auto filter,etc. It does do a good job with the other docs but just not powerful enough to handle a lot of the Excel functions. There has been talk of MS releasing an Office app but we will have see how power packed the features are.

Most reactions

Latest posts