What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Docs to Go and Face Time

Apricot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I have trade up from an Ipad 1, and have used Docs to Go for ages. any ideas why this now does nto want to connect and sync. It is driving me mad.

Also no luck on face time, it gets stuck at veryfying each time.

Would appreacite any assistance,

Many thanks

Link1369NY490

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apricot said:
Hello, I have trade up from an Ipad 1, and have used Docs to Go for ages. any ideas why this now does nto want to connect and sync. It is driving me mad.

Also no luck on face time, it gets stuck at veryfying each time.

Would appreacite any assistance,

Many thanks

Well thank you for posting this question. I have been trying to use face book too! And getting hooked up... Let share my story, and hopefully we can both get help...so i just bought my wife a G3 I-Pad, we want to face time when i am on my commute. Obviously we have the same email so we can NOT call ourselves. I then try my other email and it says "it is already in use" and then my work email gets stuck on the verifying. Anyone have a cure?
Thanks in advance
link

Texas Holders

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you put in the different email, do you go to your email account and open the email that is sent? There is a link in there to verify that email address.

DanBarraclough04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Link1369NY490 said:
Well thank you for posting this question. I have been trying to use face book too! And getting hooked up... Let share my story, and hopefully we can both get help...so i just bought my wife a G3 I-Pad, we want to face time when i am on my commute. Obviously we have the same email so we can NOT call ourselves. I then try my other email and it says "it is already in use" and then my work email gets stuck on the verifying. Anyone have a cure?
Thanks in advance
link

I think if you go to the settings app, then swipe down to FaceTime then you can add more email addresses. Just create two new email addresses and input one on each iPad? :)

Most reactions

Latest posts