What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you use our ( IPF ) App?

Do you use our ( IPF ) App?

• Yes

Votes: 77 54.6%
  • No

Votes: 37 26.2%
  • IPF has an App?

Votes: 18 12.8%
  • Do not know how

Votes: 9 6.4%

• Total voters

Bossman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the app as it makes it far easier for me to view and respond to forums entries. I suspect I wouldn't be as active a member if I used the web site.

jncbankston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the app. I never even logged into website except for the first time when I joined the forum. 3 weeks later, I bought Scooter and used the app ever since.

Sent from Scooter, my White Verizon 32GB iPad2, using iPF

singlestick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the app. It is faster for participated and subscribed threads.

It is also good for getting a quick look at some new posts. But I note that I am a recent member of the forum. There is a lot I have to learn. On the other hand, since I am busy with a lot of work related projects, the app has allowed me to be able to get a feel for the forum very quickly. I rarely access the site via the web.

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes. It's simple and easy to use and easy to go through the threads for points of interest. I love it especially on my iPad it's all so portable and with me 24/7.

Jockscrap

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, I use the app all the time and really like it. However, I normally do searches through Google as I find it more efficient. I use the app to quickly check current threads, and i'm on here every day.

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yarrenbool said:

I use Atomic browser then it's just two taps and I'm reading:

First tap "Quick links"
Second tap "New posts"

Seriously, what could be quicker or easier than that?

Or am I missing something?

I use the app. One tap and it's open and I can choose subscribed (if I have posts there) or new posts - or any other section!

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the app almost exclusively. It's super fast and easy to use. I find the font much easier to read than the web site, unless I "zoom" all the time. Jumping from thread to thread, or page to page, is faster than on a browser. Less screen clutter too. :)

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i quoted someone asking him something, that could've easily been answered before asked.

i asked what iPad do you have?

which he had in his signature, but can't be seen when using the app!!!!!

that person probably thought i was a freak....until a mod PM me, if I'm using the app, i might not be able to see his sig...which states what iPad the user have.

i prefer to use my Macbook Air, cause i help out a lot, and do a lot of copy/pasting, which is easier and typing out long replies, but i do use the app a lot too.

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are a ton of options in IPF settings "more", including viewing signatures.

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This thread actually got me to go try it again and it's really good. I'm switching to it.

It does seem that whenever I do a google search for something iPad related it leads me back to the forum anyway!

Aa1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah, I've only used the website twice.

To infinity and beyond

Most reactions

Latest posts