What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you turn off your ipad?

Photo1017

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
wjd333.smugmug.com
I shut it off at night.
Force of habit from too much time with Microsoft products - shutting off to clean up the OS in the reboot.
Not likely to need the daily 'purge' but I figure it won't do any harm

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any electronic that u keep on takes away it life span, I spoke to a lot of tech support, just put it on stand by, no need to keep it running especially cuz it don't have any fans!

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You will upgrade the device before the lifespan is deteriorated.

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why is it a big deal to put it on stand by? I mean it wakes up like in a split second, plus all u ppl saying that u leave it on even if it's not plugged in to the. Ac, that's just stupid.. Why wear out battery, sure you can get a refurbished one thru iPad replacement but why go thru the trouble, plus with if that refurbo gives u more probs..

STAND BY... COMMEN SENSE..

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jesus your spelling and grammar is absolutely atrocious. There are forum members from foreign countries with better spelling.

You do realize that when the OP said "leave it on" they meant as in locked in standby as opposed to physically turned OFF, right?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jesus your spelling and grammar is absolutely atrocious. There are forum members from foreign countries with better spelling.

Oh.Lord. I can't believe you said that, Matt.:eek:
It's true. Kids today should really spend more time communicating properly. I know it's just an internet forum but people read what you write and are like...ack.

Most reactions

Latest posts