What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you own a iphone and an ipad?

Coralee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I have both and use my phone when I am out and about but find the ipad easier to read any thing at length.

kingnba6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
when i first got my ipad i had an iphone, itouch and ipad that i used to carry around all the time. but i soon got tired of haveing music and syncing each one so i just put all my music on my ipod, sold my itouch. so now i carry an iphone4, ipad (only when going to school), and the ipod.

LadyBVV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have both. iPhone 3g and iPad2. When iPhone 5 comes out, i am thinking of upgrading :)

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have two of each? iPad1 & 2, iPhone 3 & 4. Is that totally sad? Probably :D

Couldn't live without both the iPhone4 and the iPad2 though.

OP
L

leenybaby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also I have to get the data plan for the iPhone, so which do you consider 200mb for $15/ month, 2gb for $25/ month or 4gb for $45/ month

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
leenybaby said:
Also I have to get the data plan for the iPhone, so which do you consider 200mb for $15/ month, 2gb for $25/ month or 4gb for $45/ month

2g for 25. The max i have ever used is 1.8g and I have grandfather unlimited. I only used that much cuz I didn't háček access to a laptop for the month.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The last phone I got was on September 10th of 2010 on Verizon, so needless to say it wasn't an iPhone since they didn't carry it yet. I bought my iPad on Tuesday. When I'm eligible in April (so far away...), I fully intend on getting the latest iPhone. While it may seem redundant, I love iOS. And like a poster said, any paid app most likely could work on both so you wouldn't have to pay twice.

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com
I have had an iPhone for a few years now (3G, 3GS, now 4) and an iPad since June 2010. I love having both iOS devices. I know that there is a lot of talk about sharing apps but I find that I use totally different apps for my iPhone and the iPad. Most of the iPhone apps are for on the go (maps, scanner, retail apps like Best Buy, etc.) while the iPad apps are more for sitting around the house (movies, news apps, iBooks, etc.) The only exception is that I have much of the same music on both. Wouldn't want to be caught somewhere without my music. :)

Madreliz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPhone 3GS and the original iPad, which I just got on eBay. I also love iOS, and am thrilled to have both devices. I use different apps on different devices, so the interchangeability isn't an issue. Can't wait for iCloud!

eee0o

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPhone 4 and ipad 2 :)
if for some reason both of those devices die on me, my life will be in shambles. It's crazy how much I rely on technology.

Most reactions