What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you listen to music on your iPad?

Do you listen to music on your iPad?

• Yes

Votes: 136 44.2%
  • No

Votes: 80 26.0%
  • Kinda

Votes: 65 21.1%
  • Main thing I do while doing other stuff

Votes: 27 8.8%

• Total voters

Sargon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to listen to music and have a bit of a challenge. I have a fairly large music collection and ran into some problem with getting it onto iTunes so I downloaded it from MyBookLive. When I try to play this, the music player included with iPad does not see the download, probably because it did not come through iTunes. When I open the MyBookLive folders it will play but really would prefer to play the music through a player that allows playlists, etc. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks

S

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll occasionally listen to music while browsing the Internet or these forums.

kulit_12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes! And the speaker is good..... Good device to play music!

SirAric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I rarely listen to music on my iPad. But, I'll usually keep around 1500 songs loaded at any given time just in case I'm caught with out my 64gb iPhone or iPod touch. They store most of my music collection.

InkyMyCat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I mainly use my 64 gig iPod touch 4th gen for all my music. I use pandora if I need to listen to something right away

soundmartell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.calvell.com
Hi,
I use my Ipad to Listen music. Its make a perfect combination with the super small speaker i have. Not any problem with the battery while i use the Bluetooth speakers from Calvell.
Regards.

tohinpfc40

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes i will . ipad is a very good device and a modern phone in the world . When i lessen music on my ipad i feel very good and the music is very nicely played .

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPads pretty much running some sort of music in background all day , tunein radio.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts