What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you listen to music on your iPad?

Do you listen to music on your iPad?

• Yes

Votes: 136 44.2%
  • No

Votes: 80 26.0%
  • Kinda

Votes: 65 21.1%
  • Main thing I do while doing other stuff

Votes: 27 8.8%

• Total voters

lisa22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope. I only have a couple albums on it. Most of it is on my phone.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have my music on my iPhone and my iPad, that way I can listen to any of my music, no matter which device I'm using at the time.

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I said kinda as I do intermittently about the same amount as I do my iPhone. Most of my music time is in the car listening to Sirius or when I'm wrapping up at work and nobody is around, I have my laptop iTunes or some internet radio going. But at night I do sometimes use my iPad like an iPod.

MILJAN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
32 gb is not big space..so I don't use ipad for music.

Sent from my iPad 4

funtoosh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have my Jabra Halo 2 headset paired with my iPad as well as iPhone, both my iPad and iPhone are 64 GB, and I just buy music from iTunes so both my devices always have same music, so whichever device is near me i just use it for music

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Reaction score
No I have an iPod yes an I-P-O-D all music goes there I don't have that much but I all boils down to 6g music + 21g apps .Mmmmmmmmm well iPod yes I-P-O-D with 35gb of capacity for musicwell that looks like a whopping 6g of free space for APPS besides I listen to pandora. It is XM, pandora, or MP3 everything else does not nor will never exist lol

jpatienza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For 2 yrs now, i havent listened to music using an ipad. Its too big for music. I watch movies on it tho

AppleFan1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All the time, I like the quality of the iPad speakers and find it a great, easy to use MP3 player. I also use it to stream music to my AirPlay speaker when I'm at home.

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
All the time, during gaming, during reading the news, during posting , browsing, while cleaning, and of the iPads not playing music , the iPod is :)

Sent from my iPad 3 64gb using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts