What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you listen to music on your iPad?

Do you listen to music on your iPad?

• Yes

Votes: 136 44.2%
  • No

Votes: 80 26.0%
  • Kinda

Votes: 65 21.1%
  • Main thing I do while doing other stuff

Votes: 27 8.8%

• Total voters

rocki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I listen music from ipad quite often. I use tunein radio and my own playlist and youtube. At home i listen music over airplay to speakes. So no cables :)

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Listening more recently when iPod dies... ;)

Sent from my Black Verizon 64GB iPad 2 in NYC using iPF

AppleFan1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At the moment I'm using the app Rdio to listen to music. I got a three month free trial to the service and it's great!

iBryant

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not really. I have my iPhone that I use as my phone AND iPod. I have used my iPad for music maybe twice. But not for a long time.

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Trad: Sakura Sakura - Jean-Pierre Rampal - The Japanese Album. Always makes me feel like I'm standing on a walking bridge over a small stream filled with Koi in a lush but orderly garden. Very dreamy.

Edit: oops, wrong thread, should have been what are you listening to. I guess that answers the question though, yes I still listen to music on my iPad

Last edited:

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Usually Disturbed, Imagine Dragons, or Metallica, but I sometimes I listen to some other singers. JB, Lady gaga, and Justin Timberlake, And other famous pop singers. Sometimes Blues, Rap, I also listen to some Filipino songs cause that is what I am.

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
image-2119224271.jpg

A partial list, (and why I needed 64GB) of the music I have on mine.

Lostintheweb21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I travel a lot, and my iPad goes with me playing music all the way! Sometimes I will ply an audio book, but my go to is my music icon.

Most reactions

Latest posts