What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do i need to buy more storage for my ipad2?

OP
Gracie1982

Gracie1982

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Frawick said:
"Totallylegit" is right about how to take a screenshot. When you go to "settings/general/about", what are the two numbers that you see at the top of the screen?

It said 153 for songs and 49 for videos

OP
Gracie1982

Gracie1982

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Frawick said:
Oops. Look at "Settings/General/Usage" an tell me what the numbers are at the top of that page please.

It said 46.6 available and 11.4 used

Frawick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gracie1982 said:
It said 153 for songs and 49 for videos

You should see two numbers above that, at the very top of that page, right under the word "storage"
Please tell me what toes numbers are and whether the number is followed by GB or MB.

OP
Gracie1982

Gracie1982

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok guys I guess I already knew it. You are right. It's the ICloud storage is almost full. So if that's the case should I buy more storage? Is back up really needed?

Frawick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gracie1982 said:
It said 46.6 available and 11.4 used

Sorry, I should have waited a moment.
You have plenty of memory or storage left on your iPad. You are running out of storage in iCloud to back your iPad up. You could either buy more iCloud storage or back it up to your laptop/desktop using iTunes.
Hope this helps.

OP
Gracie1982

Gracie1982

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Frawick said:
Sorry, I should have waited a moment.
You have plenty of memory or storage left on your iPad. You are running out of storage in iCloud to back your iPad up. You could either buy more iCloud storage or back it up to your laptop/desktop using iTunes.
Hope this helps.

Ok frawick thanks for your help. I already got the app skitch. Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts