What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Displayout problems on iPad2 IOS 5.01

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariat3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i can't get displayout to work on my tv...the funny thing is that without displayout, I can see whatever is on the iPad on the tv, but with displayout I can only hear, I cant see anything...the reason why I wanna use displayout is
because I wanna be able to watch full screen on tv, which I can't do otherwise....
has anyone have this problem? anyone knows a solution?

thank you!

OP
M

mariat3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1.6.2...that should work on ios 5...no?you think it's the displayout version the problem?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
mariat3 said:
1.6.2...that should work on ios 5...no?you think it's the displayout version the problem?

Hmmm. 1.6.2 is not the current version of DisplayOut. It should not be possible for you to be running this legitimately and you should know our stance on piracy here. We only support folks using legitimate versions of paid apps on iPadForums. Please read our rules.

OP
M

mariat3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sorry, I don't approve piracy either but I do approve of just trying the program first...and if its what you're looking for, then you buy it...I did just purchase displayout lastest version and it work...so it was just a version issue...thanks!

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
mariat3 said:
sorry, I don't approve piracy either but I do approve of just trying the program first...and if its what you're looking for, then you buy it...I did just purchase displayout lastest version and it work...so it was just a version issue...thanks!

Well, with respect, piracy is piracy. We don't accept any justification for stealing software here. I've never met a pirate yet who didn't say they believed in trying before buying. As you discoverd today, it's unreliable and flawed as well as being plain illegal.
Ryan Petrich has made a great contribution to the jailbreaking scene and he deserves every cent of the $3.99 he charges for DisplayOut IMHO.

Given the "issue" is solved, I'll go ahead and close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions