What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Directv app jailbreak fix?

OP
D

dahauss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Never mind.. I uninstalled xcon, and reinstalled and it didn't work.. So I did it a second time and tirs back working.... Maybe sometime soon we will have a real version of xcon that is supported by ios7

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I didn't see your other post, glad it's working again

That's strange, I did the update too and it's still working for me.

QUOTE="dahauss;1035094"]This is no longer working. There was an update today for safe mode of the jailbreak, which I thing caused it to stop working, now the directv app starts up, says retrieving settings and crashes... Anyone have a fix?[/QUOTE]

TheDuckEstate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
So I, confused... Jailbroken air, haven't attempted anything yet because I figured xcon wasn't ready. Is it? Or are we referring to .deb file on google?

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There's a beta version available for non-ARM64 devices ONLY. You can get it by adding http://cydia.myrepospace.com/willerz2/. Credits to n00neimportant. He does not have it uploaded on a repo, so I've uploaded it for convenience purpose.

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I do have to say: I've been running the V39, Beta 7 version of xCon (it's n00neimportant's version I got from hisGitHub site). So far, knock on wood, it's working fine for me and my iPad Air. I use it to view recordings and shows from my TiVo app.

Not going to say it'll work for you, but ... :)

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts