What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't JB if plan on using DirecTV app

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you JB the Directv app will stop working. Even if you remove the JB and return the ipad to out of the box state it won't work either. Directv logged your ipad's UDIN and there is no way to get them to delete it from there data base (DTV AHOLES :thumbsdown:) I'm hoping a newer version of Xcon comes out with a fix for this.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you JB the Directv app will stop working. Even if you remove the JB and return the ipad to out of the box state it won't work either. Directv logged your ipad's UDIN and there is no way to get them to delete it from there data base (DTV AHOLES :thumbsdown:) I'm hoping a newer version of Xcon comes out with a fix for this.

Take a look at this tweak on Cydia - DirecTV iPad Patch. I don't have DirectTV, so I can't tell you if it works or not. But, worth a shot, yeah?

Good luck.

Marilyn

Wokiebear

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just in case....there is also a patch for TWC TV for the same problem, in Cydia. Easy to apply.

OP
Redneck_Randy

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Take a look at this tweak on Cydia - DirecTV iPad Patch. I don't have DirectTV, so I can't tell you if it works or not. But, worth a shot, yeah?

Good luck.

Marilyn

No go. It's an old hack though "Oct-17-2011". Just have to wait and see if a newer version of Xcom shows up.

Thanks

OP
Redneck_Randy

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I really need to stop reading other ipad forums. Restored my ipad to out of the box state and the DirecTV app is working just fine.

Most reactions

Latest posts