What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Digital camera video imported to my iPad 1

CMFox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm doing some traveling soon and want to download/ import any movies I take with my point and shoot camera on to my iPad. I can download my still photos but how to download my movies?

Have searched and researched but am not sure how to do this?

Thanks.

CM

OP
CMFox

CMFox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe I'm being obtuse but I don't see what an empty YouTube box is saying to me.

I have memory card with images and a short movie on it...taken on my point and shoot. I can download the images directly into my iPad but as of my try last night the movie doesn't download.

A bit more info would be helpful.

Thanks.
CM

OP
CMFox

CMFox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe I'm not making my confusion clear. I am taking short movies/videos (less then 2 minutes) on my digital-point-and-shoot camera along with still images. Using the iPad camera connection kit I can download the still images into my iPad 1 but the movies while appearing to download, when I open up my photos file in the Photos app this is what I see. (See attachment.)

So...am I doing something wrong or...is what I'm trying to do not possible on an iPad, or should I be doing something different to get the movies to download.

This is only a problem when I am traveling an am far from my home Mac computer.

Solutions? Explantions? Clarity?

Thank you so much.
CM

Attachments

• photo of ipad video download.jpg
    photo of ipad video download.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 349

Most reactions

Latest posts