What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did you know your iPad had this keyboard?

Zenitsu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Funny how something like changing the color of my iPad keyboard to black can get me THIS interested...... What have I become?!!!! :(

OP
P

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
*just the login keyboard* The system keyboard will unfortunately be the same old gray. The complex password can be annoying since it takes longer to get in when you turn it on, but I like the extra security.

There's a lot of cool stuff you can setup with the configuration utility. You can make a file with all your exchange settings, password settings, wifi settings, VPN, everything. If you ever need to completely wipe your iPad, you just open the file and it sets up all your stuff.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish you could make this the default. This is not a jail broken iPad.
507907a8.png

Know what? It STILL doesn't have arrow keys...:p

Add another row of keys with customizable keys, arrow keys, quote marks, apostrophe and I want it more!

OP
P

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Its the black one that only shows up at the login screen if you have complex passwords enabled.

96ca0264.png

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I know nothing about programming but was wondering why someone could not produce an app that would give you alternative keyboard.

Sort of weird that with all the different keyboards for different languages that Apple could not implement some of the suggestions that are about my only disappointment with the iPad, like arrow keys

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are apps with their own keyboards. Try a search, you'll be surprised.

I got a little app called Sundry Notes, it's got arrow keys...

muyoso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are apps with their own keyboards. Try a search, you'll be surprised.

I got a little app called Sundry Notes, it's got arrow keys...

I think it was fairly obvious he was talking about an app that would give you a replacement DEFAULT keyboard throughout the OS, you know, like every other phone OS allows.

Most reactions

Latest posts