What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dented iPad 4 Corner

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You'll pry my android phone out of my cold dead hands...

Sent from my SGS3

Lots of us on the forum use Android products, too. You'll find plenty of threads comparing and cross-using products. The discussion is generally friendly and mature.

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So, just wondering......

Is there an iPad junkyard? :eek:

Smashed-iPad.jpg

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lots of us on the forum use Android products, too. You'll find plenty of threads comparing and cross-using products. The discussion is generally friendly and mature.

Yup, I was an Android product user myself-they served me well!

Rperez414

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was at Cowboom.com looking at used ipads the other day and there are a ton of ipads with dented corners that are tested as working ok. Two things struck me.

1. The ipad seems to take a beating pretty good and continue working normal.
2. I'm amazed at how many people use their ipads naked.

I use a very slim smart-cover compatible case that really doesn't add much bulk at all.

kdog2013

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yikes. That dent happened with a Smart Case on? Not a lot of protection. I was just asking about case cover options in another thread. Looks like that isn't a great option.

Most reactions

Latest posts