What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

deleting stuff from settings?

Missmouse3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
how do you delete things from settings? I know how to delete apps ( well the ones you are allowed to!) but I have a few VPN programs I downloaded but want rid of now ( they either didnt work or wanted money despite claiming to be "free" !) however despite removing the icons from the desktop they still appear in settings!
Ive tried a hard reset - still the same!
Is there some deeper level ordinary users can get into ? Like the registry on a windows PC?:(

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Missmouse - believe that we may have crossed paths before - ;)

Not sure what exactly may be your issue(s), i.e. if these were DL to your stock iPad (assume that you are not jailbroken - but important to mention?), then a simple deletion should work; and a little confused about your description about 'stuff in settings' - please provide some additional information, e.g. what VPN programs or apps are you trying to delete and can you post an image of your settings page showing your concerns?

Most reactions