What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleted e-mails and new mail notification ?

Ian B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Once you delete an e-mail, is there a way to retrieve it from the trash like on the iPhone? Also, could not find a setting to give you a ping sound when you have new e-mail.

Thanks,

Ian B

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes you can find it in trash

You might have to go into settings and turn the notification on. Mine makes a noise when I get email but when I first sync'd my ipad I told it to restore from my iphone backup so it used those settings.

OP
I

Ian B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes you can find it in trash

You might have to go into settings and turn the notification on. Mine makes a noise when I get email but when I first sync'd my ipad I told it to restore from my iphone backup so it used those settings.

Thanks. You have to go under settings/general to turn the ping notification on. I also found the trash can on the top left menu when you view e-mails vertically.

Ian B

Most reactions

Latest posts