What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delete Networks?

dssxxxx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I delete a network off the iPad and then delete a network off a HP printer???

It is a AirPort Express printer.

Thanks.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No idea about the printer.

For the iPad, you can only do it individually if the network is available. If it is, then go into Settings > Wi-Fi Networks, open the networks settings by tapping the blue arrow to the right, then choose Forget this Network from the top.

You can forget all networks by going to Settings > General > Reset, and Reset Network Settings. Be careful in this area and make sure you choose the right button. You can completely erase your iPad. There is a confirmation dialog, but I've been known to blow past these when I think I know what I'm doing.

This does not prevent Wi-Fi networks from appearing as a choice in the Wi-Fi settings, but it does stop you from automatically joining. You may still be asked if you want to join (at least the first time) if you have that option turned on.

Most reactions