T TimmiAndi iPF Noob Joined Jun 10, 2013 Messages 20 Reaction score 1 Location Buckingham, UK Sep 17, 2013 #1 Is it possible to, how do I delete a keyboard shortcut Tim
J. A.76 Administrator Staff member Joined Nov 11, 2012 Messages 29,566 Reaction score 38,008 Location Austria Sep 17, 2013 #2 TimmiAndi said: Is it possible to, how do I delete a keyboard shortcut Tim Click to expand... Go to Settings - General - Keyboard, then tap "Edit" (upper right). All the other keyboard settings will disappear, only the shortcuts will be there, with a red button. If you tap it, you get the option to delete them. Hope that helps Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
TimmiAndi said: Is it possible to, how do I delete a keyboard shortcut Tim Click to expand... Go to Settings - General - Keyboard, then tap "Edit" (upper right). All the other keyboard settings will disappear, only the shortcuts will be there, with a red button. If you tap it, you get the option to delete them. Hope that helps
skimonkey Super Moderator Staff member Joined Sep 11, 2011 Messages 18,938 Reaction score 1,410 Location Michigan. USA Sep 17, 2013 #3 TimmiAndi said: Is it possible to, how do I delete a keyboard shortcut Tim Click to expand... You can also just swipe your finger from left to right on the shortcut to get the delete button. See the pic below.... Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
TimmiAndi said: Is it possible to, how do I delete a keyboard shortcut Tim Click to expand... You can also just swipe your finger from left to right on the shortcut to get the delete button. See the pic below....