What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Death to too ipads...

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh what a sad day as I watched as parents handed there beloved ipad over to there child while sitting on the top row of bleachers.... Kids iPads and bleachers don't mix we'll and it was sad to see the iPads fall to there boom! Not one but two... Oh the horror!

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From Wikipedia:
"In American English, bleachers or stands are raised, tiered rows of seats found at sports fields and other spectator events. Stairways access the horizontal rows of seats, often with every other step gaining access to a row of seats."

I believe rhardin meant to type bleachers (stupid auto correct! :)). Folks living in the USA can read through that auto correct to see "bleachers" - but since the word is not really used elsewhere.... I can see the difficulties.

Still a horror story. I don't think that sand and iPads mix. :)

Marilyn

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh what a sad day as I watched as parents handed there beloved ipad over to there child while sitting on the top row of bleaches.... Kids iPads and bleachers don't mix we'll and it was sad to see the iPads fall to there boom! Not one but two... Oh the horror!

What can you say to that? I have some good words but I won't mention them here. :eek:
When it hits them in the pocket book to replace them then they will think twice next time.

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think that Sjleworthy was being a slight sarcastic or jesting as it should have been bleachers not bleaches :D

OP
rhardin

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I would like to think I'm not the first person to make a typo on here.....

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
iJamesH said:
I think that Sjleworthy was being a slight sarcastic or jesting as it should have been bleachers not bleaches :D

Likely an auto correct issue. The word "bleachers" is unknown in the UK, or at least unused.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I would like to think I'm not the first person to make a typo on here.....

Nope quite more common to do typos on iPads.

Which is why I would never recommend writing a resume on an iPad.

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
sjleworthy said:
True. Completely unknown in the UK. I'm just google lazy on the weekends :)

And as for ipads autocorrect? Grrrrr.... I wont even get started on that one!

No idea what the word bleachers means lol.

Most reactions

Latest posts