What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

De bug sign and copy sign.

aussiesheela

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Forum can someone please answer or help me to understand why I keep getting the"copy" sign on my I Pad2 and also at the top of the page by the search section why do I keep getting the words ".no debug".
Thanks for always helping me, I really appreciate it
Aussiesheela.

OP
A

aussiesheela

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All I know is that these two problems are on every page I'm on from the time I open the I Pad2 until I close the tablet. I started today first by opening my Facebook page and went to press on my messages and then found I couldn't open the messages because of the "copy" sign and the other problem with the" de bugging console"was almost in the same erea.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go to 'Settings', 'Safari', 'Developer', 'Debug Console'-> 'Off'

Hope this fixes it...

Tim

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
One tried and true method of [attempting] to fix the iPad is to either restart it or reset it (or both). To do -

Restart: Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide it off. When the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears.

Reset: Hold both the power and home buttons until the screen goes dark and the Apple logo then appears (the slide to unlock screen may or may not appear). Once the logo appears, release the buttons. After a time, your homescreen will appear. Please note that it may take some time for the Apple logo to appear or for your homescreen to appear (or both). This is normal. Eventually, the homescreen will appear.

See if that helps. If not, please report back and we'll try something else.

Marilyn

OP
A

aussiesheela

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Go to 'Settings', 'Safari', 'Developer', 'Debug Console'-> 'Off'

Hope this fixes it...

Tim

Dear Tim, Thanks for the help you were spot on because doing what you succeeded fixed both problems at the same time. I really want to thank you sincerely, your knowledge is worth it's weight in gold. aussiesheela.

Most reactions

Latest posts