What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Database for Ipad

hammerapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone would know how i can create a product search database for the ipad

i seem to have loads for contacts, but i cannot add pictures to them
in a nutshell, what i want to do is have a screen that asks what product code im looking for, and after typing it in it will bring up a picture of the product and any relevent information

now i want all the info to be local on the ipad, not an online database, i dont always have a signal, and it would be a waist to have to connect to a server for the information, in that case i would simply take a laptop!!!!

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello & welcome to the forum! :) Now, I don't have a specific answer for you (have owned an iPad 2 for 2 1/2 years) but finding a good 'database' app for the iPad has been a frustration for many - I have Bento by FileMaker which is no longer available - but you may want to go to their website HERE and view their present offerings for the device - there are some videos and possibly free 'demo' downloads - just a suggestion for starters - good luck and let us know your results - Dave

Blue92

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There is an app named Flexiform that might do what you want. Priced at $2.99 so it isn't a big investment. Might be worth a look.

Most reactions