What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cydia gone!

Tocong8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm using new iPad 5.1.1 jailbroken. After uninstalling few apps from cydia and respring suddenly my cydia gone. How to get Cydia back? Thank you.

koenan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You must have removed it through removal of some required package. I know it is possible to "unjailbreak" yourself this way. Whether or not that happened is beside the point and I would just re-jailbreak it.

Troubleina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just thought i would throw this in, after JB my iphone, occasionally icons vanish. I got them to reappear by holding down any icon till they wiggle, and then the missing icons would reappear.

Sketchie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sometimes app icons disappear because of a corrupted cache after installing/removing tweaks, so you will need to clear out the cache.

I use iCleaner for it. It's free from Cydia, be sure to check it out. It does the trick.

STeBoS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sketchie said:
Sometimes app icons disappear because of a corrupted cache after installing/removing tweaks, so you will need to clear out the cache.

I use iCleaner for it. It's free from Cydia, be sure to check it out. It does the trick.

Just had the same problem. Cydia was gone after messing around with Springtomize 2. Came here looking for help and saw this lil' bit of advice. After a good iCleaner run Cydia was back! Good call! Thanks!

Please read comic books

Elemento

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need help!!!

Hi guys!! I have an ipad 3 and i jailbroke it with asinthe 2.0xxxx after that i could not sync and my pc would not recognize it i tried all possible fixes but nothing and it wont charge unless its turned off i even bokth a new charger and usb cable but nothing .. Then this morning when i turned it on. cydia was gone so my question is .. Can i take it go the apple store to see if they can fix it since there is no cydia App will they know that its jailbroken?

Most reactions

Latest posts