What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cydia broken layout

misenko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, last time I started cydia the layout is completely broken. See the screenshot. Restarting cydia makes no help. Does anybody encountered such behavior? Thx

Attachments

• image-164600860.png
    image-164600860.png
    77.9 KB · Views: 247

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's just because the CSS style sheet has failed to load from the Cydia web page. Nothing to worry about. Just try again in a short while. This can happen from time to time if Saurik has a problem with his web server infrastructure.

If it is still not clearing it could be your local cache, so reboot your iPad and maybe even your router, and try again.

OP
M

misenko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
That's just because the CSS style sheet has failed to load from the Cydia web page. Nothing to worry about. Just try again in a short while. This can happen from time to time if Saurik has a problem with his web server infrastructure.

If it is still not clearing it could be your local cache, so reboot your iPad and maybe even your router, and try again.

Thanks, thought something happened with my cydia installation :) So let's wait until problem is solved because it still doesn't work.

OP
M

misenko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does cydia work for you correctly? I still have problems with css. I've tried to reboot but problem is still present :-(

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you press the reload button on the top right of the home page in Cydia, does it not reload?

OP
M

misenko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
If you press the reload button on the top right of the home page in Cydia, does it not reload?

Yes, it does, but layout is still broken - really have no idea what happened but I haven't touched anything in cydia and now the main screen is messed up. Search and updates are displayed correctly, application page is out-positioned but acceptable. I think I will restore and jailbreak once more until window is still open. I'm just afraid this can happen again and to anybody in the future and there will be no way to go back...

OP
M

misenko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally i've found a solution to fix this up. I had to remove com.saurik.Cydia directory from caches in /var/root/Library/Caches. Just in case I've also reinstalled Cydia. Now it finally works again!

Most reactions

Latest posts