What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cydia problems...

Zach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new here to these forums and jail broken iOS devices in general, though i've rooted a fair share of Android devices. My problem lies in that Cydia has quit working, it is pretty much blank. No sources, no installed packages, and an empty "sections." I have refreshed the changes tab and restarted Cydia and the device several times with no luck. Currently I'm on vacation and away from my computer, is there anything I can do now to fix this?

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Never had the issue but I'd say do a restore from ur most recent backup, then jailbrake it again. Cydia still works for me so it's not their server or something. I guess do that asap once u get back home. I don't know of another way reinstall cydia again without jail breaking it again. Maybe take a look in the green loader icon that also popped up when 1st jailbroken. I think that's what actually loads cydia into iPad. I may be wrong but it does have to do with jail breaking though.

OP
Z

Zach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have done some searching around and it seems to have something to do with a faulty source or a bad package within that source. I'm deleting sources one by one through iFile. I'll let everyone know if I find a source that is causing problems. Thanks again.

Most reactions