What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cydia Apps

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
how do i install this theme after i download from cydia
if i install this theme how do i get rid of it?

You need to have winterboard installed to enable and manage themes. In wb you then tick which themes / theme components you want enabled.
You can untick everything to go back to stock, or just uninstall all themes and winter board if you want rid of themeing completely.

asdrubal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
xbmc on ipad

Cydia on Ipad doesn´t prsent a "manage" menu item, instead, there´s a "sources" item which u can use to add source....
Best of luck,
Asdrubal

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mewseek ~ paid alternative to dtunes but allows to "add to ipod" functionality. It also comes with a free trial.

^ hopefully thats allowed to be mentioned here...

Last edited:

knudsenknudhorn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cydia on Ipad doesn´t prsent a "manage" menu item, instead, there´s a "sources" item which u can use to add source....
Best of luck,
Asdrubal

I have the same concern the Manage Tab cannot be found but I have the Sources Tab. But on Sources tab there's no Edit button. Please advise

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same concern the Manage Tab cannot be found but I have the Sources Tab. But on Sources tab there's no Edit button. Please advise

"Manage" is only present on iPhone and iPod touch. The iPad has more room down there so sources and packages are separate.
To add a source tap on "sources" and then tap "edit" up in the top right. The tap "add" in the top left and a window will appear where you can type in the URL.

CharlieR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello:
I'm new here.

Is there any I can download another browser ie:(Mozilla) to my iPad 2?

dynax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
xbmc has no airplay capability yet. Activate airplay on the "main" iPad menu is a hit/miss with xbmc. Airvideo is still a better choice. The only advantage xbmc has over Airvideo right now is the ability to play dvd iso file with menu.

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CharlieR said:
Hello:
I'm new here.

Is there any I can download another browser ie:(Mozilla) to my iPad 2?

Try "Maven" web browser from the apps store ... cool web browser with innovative jog dial, trackpad and download manager .. kinda web browser made for ipad ..

CharlieR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nammi

I can't find the maven app.
They have perfect browser, mercury, and sky fire.

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
do the search function in app store and type Moven web browser . ?

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sorrry .. its MAVEN ( not moven) ... typo error .. my bad

Most reactions

Latest posts