What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creative apps

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know any creative apps for the iPad as I have Audacity, Google Sketchup, and others for my Mac which is unavailable. There's no point for me to always go to the iPad forums all the time. Note that I'm outta cash so are there any free options. Please don't suggest any useless drawing apps.

OP
biobunny

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OUTL4W said:
Adobe Ideas
Idraw hd ~ free version

I already have Abobe ideas, and I don't want drawing apps. Okay, anyone have any paid options, apart from iMovie, GarageBand so I can save my money up for them?

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My neice's and nephews like the fluidFX app which is free....
You can record screenplay within the app....

OP
biobunny

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OUTL4W said:
My neice's and nephews like the fluidFX app which is free....
You can record screenplay within the app....

I only saw a paid version.

edi800

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if you want to try something creative with animation...

...you can try PhotoPuppet HD - you can record movement of various objects (cutouts of your photos etc.) and play it back. You can copy the movement as "tracks" like in Garageband - quite interesting results can be achieved this way

OP
biobunny

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay a little change in subject, is GarageBand worth the 5$?

AppleAlias3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GarageBand is very good, and i am not a musician but have gotten into making music from it. iMovie is good if you have an iPad 2, but it's expensive. A very unique creative app is Lets Create Pottery app. It's very fun and there is a free version you should try out.

OP
biobunny

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AppleAlias3 said:
GarageBand is very good, and i am not a musician but have gotten into making music from it. iMovie is good if you have an iPad 2, but it's expensive. A very unique creative app is Lets Create Pottery app. It's very fun and there is a free version you should try out.

Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts