What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A creative painting app for iPad

julian_d

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I'm pleased to announce that my app, Lil Painter, is set to free for this holiday season.
This coloring book app could be the perfect gift for kids of all ages, representing a safe medium that will encourage the development of their artist sides and imagination.

Kids will get the chance to explore and paint over a plenty of coloring pages, the resulting work of a prominent graphic artist. Original illustrations, designed in-house specifically for this app, are organized in two packs: one for girls and the other for boys, each illustration representing a unique dream, a character with strong abilities and moral values like fairies, pirates, ballerinas, sirens, swordsmen, dragons, unicorns, etc.

Why kids will love this app:
* It's full of funny and gorgeous characters
* Over 40 coloring pages and textured backgrounds to choose from
* Engaging songs and sounds
* Colors can be changed with a finger touch
* Unfinished paintings can be saved to a personal gallery for later use
* Finished paintings can be saved to camera roll

Features:
* Five different tools: paint bucket, magic crayon, spray, chalk, eraser
* Two types of color palettes either for novice or advanced users
* Easy painting with magic crayon
* Enable shape mode and normal mode painting
* Enable lights and shadows
* Enable erase all page on shake

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

i
Tunes link: Lil Painter - Creative coloring book for iPad on the iTunes App Store

For those that will try the app and will like it, I
kindly ask them to leave a review on iTunes. The app is currently on top 50 on education, and any feedback is well received.
Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
J

julian_d

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are enjoying the free version of Lil Painter and also want the Lil Painter Winter Edition, then leave a good rate on iTunes and private me to receive a promo code. Thanks!

Stacywilliams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
great new way to paint...am sure kids are going to adore it...lively graphics and different painting tools are an added advantage..:)

OP
J

julian_d

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the nice words, let me know if you want to have the Winter Edition on your iPad, I still got plenty of promo codes to give away.

Fataliya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 3 young'uns with almost more apps on my iPad2 than I have. They're very much into the art apps, so I just downloaded this for them. Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts