What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cracked Ipad Screen

mrswilliams123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, does anyone know of a place in Brooklyn, NY where they fix ipad screens??? My daughter dropped her ipad 1 & I would love to have it fîxed, inexpensively...
THANKS

Nakedbabytoes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check your yellow pages in the phone book for electronic repair places.
However, my youngest's touch had a cracked screen when I bought it($40 paid for iPod) and I was able to find someone on our local Craigslist who did it just for the cost of the new screen($10) as opposed to the electronic places that wanted $45 to do it.

So look around. You might be able to find a place.

I highly recommend getting an Otterbox case for these devices. The sleek designs of these devices are pretty great but cracked screens are no fun:(

kyle97futter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should just go to where you bought your ipad and ask them if they can do anything it they will probably have to send it in to be repared so it might take a coupple of weeks to get it fixed

Most reactions

Latest posts