What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corporate (Google) Gmail + Safari on iPad Air 2

MorrisTheCat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My employer has put the entire company onto the Corporate version of Gmail and I do all my work emailing via my personally supplied device, my iPad. I use Safari to access the Google Gmail Acct online for this and it's all been ok till recently... I also use this same iPad for my general personal Gmail. Please excuse me if this has already been discussed here but recently I needed to attach a .pdf of technical documents to my Work Gmail and send them in house to a colleague in the field. I do this a lot. Gmail now refuses to allow attachment of anything other than a .jpg on both Corporate or Personal emailers. Can anyone confirm is this just some dumb issue of Google over Apple devices or is there a work around? I find for now I have to end up using my ISP supplied personal email, attach the often considerable sized .pdf and send it to myself at my work email whereupon I then FWD it out again (such that it contains all my employers legal) which for now is a hack job. Anyone else going nuts over this?

Most reactions

Latest posts