What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copying photos from my PC to my iPad Mini 2 with and without iTunes

errolgreer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have never had a problem with my iPhone 4 using iTunes to identify a folder with photos to sync, but now with my iPad Mini 2 if I click on "Photos", it does not give me any links to select a PC folder for syncing photos between the PC and iPad. It only shows the following:

As you can see, I only get the message :iCloud Photos is On. Errol's iPad can access photos in iCloud. Photos can be downloaded to you device via Wi-Fi or cellular network.

No link to select a PC photo folder.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_23 Dec. 17 19.16.jpg
    ScreenHunter_23 Dec. 17 19.16.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 394

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPadForums!

Go to Settings - Photos & Camera. If iCloud Photo Library is enabled there, turn it off. That's the reason for this message, and also why you can't sync your photos via iTunes. With iCloud Photo Library disabled, it will be possible to sync photos manually again.

Hope that helps.

D

Deleted member 247820

Hi Errol...
An easy alterative is to use Dopbox to shuffle photos back and forth.
It is an OK app if you don't want to move heaps of photos.

Most reactions

Latest posts