What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cool ipad apps

sarerah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anybody have any cool apps...that we preferably free??

My next question is this: I have a ministry and was wondering what apps would be good to do different things to help make things a little easier for this new ministry.

<thanks-sarah>

rdavid_up1207

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's a lot of apps to choose from for your ministry! What kind of ministry are you talking about? If I know I could recommend some apps. Just search in app store and in the net, you'll find a lot. A blessed day!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello Sarah - welcome to the forum! :)

Now, there are tens of thousands apps for the iPad, so you will really need to be more specific regarding your needs?

Go the the App Store were the apps are categorized and look to see what you may need - many are free and the paid ones are often cheap; read the reviews and decide.

Then, re-post here once you have come up w/ your immediate wants - good luck in your search!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Sarah, you could start with a free app called AppStart, it has lots of reviews and advice about apps that are available for your iPad as well as tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your iPad.

The Archangel

IdealDevil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Appshopper is a really good app for finding free apps it also lists apps that are on sale on both iPhone and iPad :)

Reaction score
I use Keeper for private stuff that I want on multiple devices that is secure , Diary for daily journals, BibleES for audible Bible, Kindle for Bible related ebooks, YouVersion Bible . It's free, has lots on translations, highlight and notes and available offline reading, a daily devotional ability, read the Bible in a year capable plus lots more.
Hope that helps <><

Support Our Troops!!!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from this Galaxy

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Also, there are a lot of sales this weekend as well as apps that we usually pay for for free so try to take advantage of them. :)

OP
sarerah

sarerah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I really don't even know where to begin to look for apps...like I know that there are a lot out there but I don't even know where to begin!

I am basically a Traveling musician who really wants to start to utilize the iPad. Not hat any of this is helping me figure out what apps to download!!

I have installed most of your suggestions and will be trying them out.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I am basically a Traveling musician who really wants to start to utilize the iPad. Not hat any of this is helping me figure out what apps to download!!

Sarah - now you're providing some specific information (bold above!) - go to the Apple iTunes Store and pick up GarageBand!

Google it on uTube and do a search on this forum for comments - an amazing musical app! Enjoy - :)

OP
sarerah

sarerah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would love to have garage band but I don't want to pay for iqt lol

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Using Appshopper you can choose the music category and look for free or paid or both.

Most reactions

Latest posts