What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Convert wmv to ipad & can I use a usb?

bashbrother

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FIrst question is how am I able to watch a wmv from the web on my ipad? I dont want to have to go through itunes everytime for this.

Second question is can a usb device be used to transfer pictures back and forth with ipad?

thanks in advance.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Using the camera connection kit, in most cases certain pictures can be transfered in the supported formats. As for watch wmv video, I have been able to watch some videos using VLC. There are several different apps that will do it as long as they are DRM free.

Last edited:

Lyric39

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Real audio has a fantastic iPad and anything converter still have to run it on pc though and then transfer it via iPad cable

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bashbrother said:
FIrst question is how am I able to watch a wmv from the web on my ipad? I dont want to have to go through itunes everytime for this.

Second question is can a usb device be used to transfer pictures back and forth with ipad?

thanks in advance.

One answer to the second part of your question may be the device on this thread http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-connect/75570-cloudftp.html

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts