What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Control the function of one Ipad from Another?

MTB99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sorry, first time poster...searched a bit but didnt find an answer and in need of one quickly.

Looking to do sales presentations. Basically I want to load the presentation on an ipad and hand it to the client, load the presentation on to my ipad as well and run the same presentation.

Can I control the fucntion of my clients ipad (slave) with my ipad (master)? Ie. as I flip through pictures can his follow the command of mine to do the same (either wirelessely or wired). Rather than lurking over his shoulder or using a projector (not always possible) if I could control the presentation on Ipad #1 and his Ipad#2 follows along.

Alanfujii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is an app called Conference Pad. It will allow you to place a "PDF" version of your presentation on one iPad and then control it with another. You can even control both of them using your iPhone. You do have install a separate app on each device.

Most reactions

Latest posts