What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connect Ipad with home cinema ht F5500 via bluetooth

Bert2630

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I need some help, I'm lost. I have purchased a samsung FT F5500 home cinema system, which has bluetooth compatibility. I can get my ipad to connect to it, but when I then try to play music, the ipad still plays it through the speakers of the Ipad. I don't know what I'm doing wrong... Anyone ideas?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
After you've connected to the speaker in the Bluetooth settings, swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen to get the Control Center. You should see and AirPlay icon. Tap this and select your speaker.

If you are not on iOS 7 yet, you will have to double click the home button and swipe the multitask bar to the right to see the AirPlay icon.

This icon only shows up when the iPad sees a nearby device it can send video or audio to.

Good luck.

Most reactions