What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want to CONNECT!!!Help

maemer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's what I have:
Sony Bravia TV.....Directv......Samsung HT-BD8200 2.1 CH Blu-Ray Home Theater System AND
Apple TV which doesn't even have it's plastic wrapping off yet....
In the old days, when all you had was cable TV, everything had to go through your VCR....so with all the stuff I have listed above, how in the world do I connect this Apple TV? It is a model A1378
Thanks for any and all help.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello - I have a Roku device which picks up Wi-Fi from my router - the Roku is attached to my HDTV w/ a single HDMI cable that provides video & sound - to 'stream' from my Roku, I simply change the input source of the TV to the device and then decide what to watch from the Roku menu. The Apple TV should have an HDMI output source on the back (believe that an ethernet connection to a router is also possible) - of course, you will have to follow Apple's directions in setting up the Apple device. Good luck. Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts