What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confessions of a Jailbreaker

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Was just moving the download of evasi0n 1.1 into my "IOS" folder a few moments ago, and I looked at the screen...

Screenshot_06_02_2013_23_58.png

... and I thought to myself... "How cool is that?" Then I thought.. "How sad is that?"

You decide :D

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
By the way, I notice your using aTV flash black f4780y, how do you find it, is it worth the money and what benefits do you feel you get from it? Always good to hear a users views rather than the creators views.

Would you consider it to be another XMBC?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
By the way, I notice your using aTV flash black f4780y, how do you find it, is it worth the money and what benefits do you feel you get from it? Always good to hear a users views rather than the creators views.

Would you consider it to be another XMBC?

Thanks in advance

Yes, it is quite good. To be honest, I don't get too much out of my JB ATV2. Never been a fan of XMBC, but aTV Flash was convenient and easy. A nice little bundle of packages, but you can do most (all?) manually in any case.

99% of the time my ATV is just doing Airplay, watching netflix, or streaming from my iTunes library ;)

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
dstuttgen said:
Nice...and tidy, too! :D

Cheers

When I saw the screenshot, I thought the "problem" was compulsive tidiness. I wish my HDD looked like that. I blame Windows, and hope to keep my iMac looking like f4780y's. That's an inspiration for me.

Edit: Still saving for the iMac, btw, but it's on it's way.

Most reactions

Latest posts