What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Color Keyboard Custom Wallpapers Turining To Horrible Resolution

spinning_axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, so as the title says. When I select a custom picture from gallery as a background for a keyboard it displays it in really blurry and low quality. The pictures I'm using are full hd huge quality wallpapers that I use as LS and SB backgrounds. Does anyone else get this when using color keyboard. Or is another keyboard theming app recommended?
Cheers

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
First off, there's no other solution :(

But, they work fine provided you use appropriately sized graphics. :)

They are designed to be a fixed size which is why scaling is bad...

Portrait - 768 x 264
Landscape - 1024 x 352

Hope that helps.

OP
S

spinning_axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
First off, there's no other solution :(

But, they work fine provided you use appropriately sized graphics. :)

They are designed to be a fixed size which is why scaling is bad...

Portrait - 768 x 264
Landscape - 1024 x 352

Hope that helps.

Oh ok then! So the problem is I'm using too high of a resolution picture haha. Weird the way the scaling works. I'll just resize some for keyboards then and see how that goes.

Thanks a lot! :)

OP
S

spinning_axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just so people know, resizing the photos to 1024x352 still made them blurry. And even the stock images such as the green, hair pink etc are blurry when applied; even though when viewed the pictures are perfectly fine. So I think it is something with color keyboard, just the way it applies the backgrounds....unless anyone else doesn't have the backgrounds blurry?

Most reactions

Latest posts