What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cloud

Momzoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
when I check my Ipad and see the purchased applications In the cloud how can I
delete the one I do not use anymore.

Thank you for all your help you are lifesavers.

Elux72

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The purchased apps section will show all the apps you've ever bought/downloaded. If you want to delete an app, press it's icon on your screen until it jiggles, and then press the 'x'. Mind you, it'll still show up in your 'purchased apps' list. As far as I know, the only way to permanently delete apps is to delete your Apple ID and get a new one, and I'm presuming you don't want to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

OP
M

Momzoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks I just thought it would take too much space in my ipad. That is why i wanted to delete from the cloud

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Apps in the cloud don't take up any space at all on your iPad. Having your purchased list in the cloud allows you to later download any previously purchased or free app to any other device using the same Apple ID.

Most reactions

Latest posts