What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cityville Hometown Friends Needed!!

treecats

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To Ruthie: yeah, I have a lot problem with the new version too. The biggest problem other than constant crash, is after the crash, you come back to the game, you lose all the energy which I can't stand.

clare256

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Am playing cityville hometown on my iPhone someone has sent ne a gift threw Facebook how do I get it??

vina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need neighbour in cityville hometown pls add me in vina iverson. Thx

MicaMirco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, i'm playing Hometown on my ipad and cannot add my FB friends that don't use ipad. Stuck on level 12 because I don't have friends to give me gifts... Please add me on FB so we can be neighbours!

....Edited by Moderator.......No Facebook Links or Names....Please Read The Rules

Edited by Leelai

Last edited by a moderator:

Adjek4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I play cityville on my iPhone as well please add me (kaylaville) as a neighbor

oliviamae424

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a goal that requires me to collect from the Tavern 3 times, but I can't build a tavern because it is locked until I finish goals. Any ideas on how to fix or go around?
Thanks!

vuuduuwun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
oliviamae424 said:
I have a goal that requires me to collect from the Tavern 3 times, but I can't build a tavern because it is locked until I finish goals. Any ideas on how to fix or go around?
Thanks!

I'm having the same problem. Can't go any further and thinking about getting rid of this game because of it. :-((

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I need friends/neighbours for cityville as well. I don't know what to do because I am not on Facebook.
If you can take friends from game enter my gc is crazyhorse1217.
Thanks.

Susancatt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know if I can change my city name? Somehow it got changed to ridgeville not sure how that happened. Also I'm assuming the app is not the same as the Facebook game. People on fbook are sending me gifts but I'm not getting them.

TIA

Susan

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
...........Listen up Everyone......Do Not Post Links Or Names For Facebook.....Read the Forum Rules.......

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Tofu42

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Send me an email to EDITED BY MODERATOR with cityville as subject.

.......DO NOT POST EMAIL ADDRESSES AS PER FORUM RULES........

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts